Call for New Fellows 2024
The call for nominations of young scientists as members of ZIMYAS is now open. Applications are sought from young, independent scholars who combine the highest level of research excellence with a proven passion for delivering impact.
The Zimbabwe Young Academy of Sciences (ZIMYAS) serves as a platform to promote these goals among young scientists and to represent their voices in dialogues of national and international importance.
Apply for membership online.
Fast | Simple | Reliable
To qualify for nomination, a candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Have a PhD or equivalent degree in any field of scientific inquiry, where science is defined broadly as encompassing natural sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, medical sciences, and engineering.
- Evidence of scientific excellence through a proven publication record, and receipt of honors and awards.
- Evidence of activities demonstrating service to society.
- Be under the age of 40 years.
- Be willing to work towards achieving the goals of ZIMYAS actively.
Institutions/associations/individuals may nominate more than one candidate. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 30 June 2023.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept any late submissions. Should you require any further information please contact +44 776 7199 527.
Applications can be sent by email to email@example.com or completed online here.